Q: Some of our classes don't show up on the hotline. How can we fix that?
A: Below are some common reasons why your classes do not appear in a hotline search.
Related article: Subsite Doesn't Appear on the Hotline
Note: it can take up to an hour for SiD changes to classes or subsites to be reflected in hotline searches.
- Classes with a Student Hours Type of Distance Learning are excluded from the hotline. The Classes>Summary screen shows the Student Time type.
Tip: use the Description box on the Hotline Display screen to let prospective students know you offer distance learning. Example: "Students have the option of in-person, online, or distance learning classes."
- Make sure the class is currently running or will begin within the next 60 days. On the Classes>Summary tab, check the class Start and End Dates.
- Confirm that the class is assigned to the correct subsite and room. On the Classes>Summary screen, click the Edit button at the bottom left of the screen. Change the Room menu, which also includes the subsite name.
- On the Classes>Summary Edit screen, is there a checkmark in front of check the class "Do Not Display on Hotline?" If so, uncheck the box.
- MN Dept of Corrections subsites - and therefore classes - are automatically excluded from the ABE Hotline.
Contact us at email@example.com if you're still having trouble.