Q: One of our subsites doesn't appear on the hotline. What's going on?
A: Here are some rules about which subsites appear on the hotline.
- The SiD subsite must have a complete address. Also, it must have a blank or future hide date.
- On the SiD Hotline Display screen, the Do Not Display on Hotline box must be unchecked.
- MN Dept of Corrections subsites are automatically excluded from the ABE Hotline.
There are a couple of other known issues:
Recently created or updated subsites do not appear in the Hotline Management screen with a green dot (show on hotline) even when the subsite info is OK.
- On the Admin tab, choose Hotline Management.
- Select the subsite with the gray dot that should have a green dot. (In the example above, select the North Hennepin Community College row.)
- On the Hotline Display screen, click the Save button.
- Recheck the Hotline Management screen. The subsite should now appear in the active section with a green dot.
- On the Admin tab, select Manage Sub Sites.
- Select the name of the desired subsite.
- On the Subsite Edit screen, click the Save button.
- Recheck the Hotline Management screen. The subsite should now appear in the active section.
- If it's still not working, check, "Do Not Display" box and Save. Then uncheck the box and Save again.
If all the above steps don't work, please contact us at email@example.com.