Here’s how Conditional Work Referral (CWR) hours appear on Table A.
- SiD looks for State Program/Conditional Work Referral on the Students>History tab.
- The CWR tag follows students when they enroll in more than one MN ABE program.
- When another site marks a student as CWR, all ABE/ESL hours earned at your site will appear on Table A as CWR.
Students who took a CWR class in the last NRS year and have 30 hrs or less can stay on the CWR line. When that's not the case, get rid of the CWR tag.
Remove the CWR tag from a student record
- On the Reports tab> Attendance Reports section, run Table A.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to CWR.
- Click the Badge ID for the student, then go to the Students>History tab.
- Does the student have an active CWR history item (an Effective Date before 4/30/16 but no End Date) from a prior year? If so, type an End Date of 4/30/16 on the CWR row(s).
- When the student has a CWR history item with an Effective Date in this NRS year, remove the row. (Note: typing an End Date will not remove the CWR tag.)
4. Re-run Table A. The student should no longer appear in the CWR row after the tag has been removed.