This article has resources for a quick overview of SiD.
- Video: SiD Basics for New Users (26:09)
- Google slides pdf, with clickable links to SiD Help Center articles
- Google slides, which can be incorporated into a custom staff orientation
Topics covered in the video and slides:
- SiD support: finding and asking for help
- What does SiD track, and why?
- Navigating SiD
- Students: find existing students; create new students; assessments; and attendance
- Classes: find classes and enter attendance
- Basic reports