Q: When I run Table A and the 5 Year Comparison reports, the total hours don't match.
A: One possibility is that some students have a non-NRS history item.
Hours for non-NRS students:
- DO NOT appear on Table A.
- DO appear on the 5 Year Comparison report
- Run Table A. Note the total number of hours.
- Run the 5 Year Comparison report. Note the total number of hours.
- Find the difference between the totals on the 2 reports.
- Run the Reports tab> Data Cleanup Reports section, Student History Items report, set up like this when searching for a specific subsite.
- Export the report to Excel. That makes it much easier to add the hours together. The result should be the same as the number in step 3. There may be a slight difference due to rounding. That's OK.
There are other possible reasons. If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.