Run this report regularly to keep an eye on the number of students who are post-tested and have level gains or other measurable skill gains. It is found on the Reports tab>Outcome Reports section, Level Gains with Post-test Rates report link.
For NRS reporting, run the report with this setup:
- Report dates: NRS Program year, July 1-June 30
- All subsites and classes
- Participants (Minimum Attendance Hours = 12)
- Post-test status for All Students.
- Start Date/End Date: Students in this report have attendance hours between these two dates.
- Site: Your site appears by default. If your consortium has multiple sites and you have appropriate account access, select individual SiD sites or supersite from this menu. The supersite setting combines data from all SiD sites managed by your consortium onto a single report.
- Sub Site: Run reports for the entire site using the default All Subsites, or select an individual subsite from the menu.
- All Subsites will include class and non-class hours.
- Individual subsites will show only class hours. Hours that are not associated with a class (often entered as block time for intake, testing, etc.) will not be counted in this report.
- Completing an academic level, earning a diploma, or passing the GED all count as Measurable Skill Gains (MSG's).
- Level completion is not possible for ABE Level 6. Diploma and passing the GED count as MSG's.
- Students with a level gain who also earn a diploma will count as 1 (one) MSG.
- Students with a level gain who also pass the GED will count as 1 (one) MSG.
- MSG super targets have been set for all ABE and all ESL levels.
- The MDE requires that at least 60% of students have a matching pre- and post-test. Your program's percentage appears in the Total (All) row of the % Post Tested column.
- For each Pre Test EFL row, compare the % MSG column with the NRS Target column. Your program's goal is for the % MSG to meet or exceed the NRS targets.
Prior report version
When the report Start Date is on or after 7/1/18, columns are visible for Diploma, GED, Measurable Skill Gains (MSG), and % MSG. Those columns do not appear when the report start date is before 7/1/18.