SiD limits how far back in time users can add, edit, or delete student attendance hours or tests. The data entry limit is called the 1 month lockdown.
Tests and NRS hours can be managed for the current month and one month prior. The 1 month lockdown period changes on the first day of each month.
- In June, hours and tests can be added or changed if they are dated in June or May.
- On July 1, hours and tests can be added or changed if they are dated in July or June.
The 1 month lockdown affects:
- NRS contact, counseling, one-on-one, and distance learning hours. Non-NRS hours can be added, edited, or deleted without restriction.
- NRS approved standardized tests, such as TABE, CASAS, and BEST Plus.
For help entering older time and tests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Limit Note 1: To preserve ABE data after it has been reported, Urban Planet (UP) staff will not enter time or tests once the contact hour or NRS program year data has been submitted.
- Once Table A has been submitted, UP won't add/edit/delete student time dated before May 1.
- After the NRS Program year report has been submitted, UP won't alter time or tests dated before July 1.
Time Limit Note 2: There is a 5-year software limit on entering any NRS or non-NRS tests. This limit cannot be overridden by users or UP staff.