SiD limits how far back in time users can add, edit, or delete student tests or attendance hours. The time limit is called the 3 month lockdown.
Tests and NRS hours can be managed for the current month and within the last 3 full calendar months. The 3 month lockdown period changes on the first day of each month.
- In January, hours and tests can be added or changed if they are dated in Oct, Nov, Dec, or Jan.
- On February 1, hours and tests can be added or changed if they are dated in Nov, Dec, Jan, or Feb.
The 3 month lockdown affects:
- NRS contact, counseling, one-on-one, and distance learning hours
- NRS approved standardized tests, such as TABE, CASAS, and BEST Plus
For help entering older time and tests, contact email@example.com.
Note 1: To preserve ABE data after it has been reported, Urban Planet (UP) staff will not enter tests or time once the contact hour or NRS program year data has been submitted.
- Once Table A has been submitted, UP won't change/add anything dated before May 1.
- After the NRS Program year report has been submitted, UP won't alter things before July 1.
Note 2: There is a 5-year software limit on entering any NRS or non-NRS tests. This limit cannot be overridden by users or UP staff.