Use this report to see NRS Primary goals and outcomes.
- GED 2014 Passed - MDE match - based on automated GED data matching (a work in progress).
Note: The GED match counts are unrelated to the Students>History Personal Goal of "obtain GED."
- Diplomas - based on NRS Primary Goal rows on the Students>History screen.
Note: For MDE and NRS reporting, it's important to use the History Item Optional Status of MET when the student earns a diploma. (In this case, "Optional" is mandatory!)
How to run the report
- Go to the Reports tab> Outcome Reports section. Click the NRS Primary Goals report.
- Complete the report setup fields as you like.
- Pay close attention to the Report Year Start Date and Goal Effective Date ranges.
- Choose whether to show enrollees (students with any number of attendance hours) or participants (students with 12+ hours).
- Click the View Report button.
In the example below,
- The report date range (yellow highlight) looks for students with NRS hours between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- The history item effective date range (green highlight) tells the report to show goals that went into effect between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- Click the + plus sign in front of the goal name to display student names.
- Click the diskette icon to save the report in Excel or other document format.