Use this Student>History report to see all SET and MET NRS Primary, Secondary, and Personal goals and outcomes.
Note: Post-secondary Training, and all Secondary and Personal goals are optional, and for local reporting only. Mn Dept of Ed will not request these goals and outcomes.
How to run the report
- Go to the Reports tab> Data Cleanup section. Click the Student History items: Goals report.
- Complete the report setup fields as you like.
- Pay close attention to the Report Year Start Date and Goal Effective Date ranges.
- Choose whether to show enrollees (students with any number of attendance hours) or participants (students with 12+ hours).
- Click the View Report button.
In the example below,
- The report date range (yellow highlight) looks for students with NRS hours between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- The history item effective date range (green highlight) tells the report to show goals that went into effect between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- Click the + plus sign in front of the goal name to display student names.
- Click the diskette icon to save the report in Excel or other document format.