Use this Student>History report to see all SET and MET goals and outcomes.
Note: All goals except NRS Primary Goals are optional and for local reporting only.
How to run the report
- Go to the Reports tab> Data Cleanup section. Click the Student History items: Goals report.
- Complete the report setup fields as you like.
- Pay close attention to the Report Year Start Date and Goal Effective Date ranges.
- Choose whether to show enrollees (students with any number of attendance hours) or participants (students with 12+ hours).
- To show goals marked as SET -or- MET, leave the default Goal Status of All Statuses. To show only MET goals, change the Goal Status to MET.
- Click the View Report button.
In the example below,
- The report date range (yellow highlight) looks for students with NRS hours between 7/1/18 and 6/30/19.
- The Goal Effective Date range (green highlight) tells the report to show goal history item rows with an Effective Date between 7/1/18 and 6/30/19.
- Click the + plus sign in front of the goal name to display student names.
- Click the diskette icon to save the report in Excel or other document format.