Use this report to see NRS Secondary and Personal goals and outcomes.
Report details come from the Students>History tab entries. NRS Secondary and Personal goals are optional, and for local program use only. This report is not submitted to the MN Dept of Education.
How to run the report
- Go to the Reports tab> Data Cleanup section. Click the Student History: NRS Secondary and Personal Goals report.
- Complete the report setup fields as you like.
- Pay close attention to the Report Year Start Date and Goal Effective Date ranges.
- Choose whether to show enrollees (students with any number of attendance hours) or participants (students with 12+ hours).
- Click the View Report button.
In the example below,
- The report date range (yellow highlight) looks for students with NRS hours between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- The history item effective date range (green highlight) tells the report to show goals that went into effect between 7/1/17 and 6/30/18.
- Click the + plus sign in front of the goal name to display student names.
- Click the diskette icon to save the report in Excel or other document format.