Use the Dashboard Select Displayed Tests feature to create your own custom list of tests. Only the tests you choose will appear in the Test menu.
- Urban Planet will add NRS-approved tests to the list of available tests. Do not create NRS-approved tests on the Admin>Site Specific Tests screen.
- Newly added tests are not automatically visible in the SiD Test menu.
- Selecting tests applies to your login only, not the entire site.
- To see the new test names, each staff person needs to update their own custom list of tests.
Customize your Test menu
The Select Displayed Tests link appears on the Home tab Dashboard for staff with a teacher or admin login account.
- On the Home tab, click the Select Displayed Tests link.
- On the next screen, scroll through the test names. Make sure there's a checkmark in front of the test you want in your custom list. Uncheck the tests you don't want to see.
- Click the Save Selected Tests button.
- Confirm by looking for the new test in the Students>Assessments Test menu or Classes>Assessment Test menu.