Use the Dashboard Select Displayed Tests feature to create your own custom list of tests. Only the tests you choose will appear in the Test menu.
- Urban Planet will add NRS-approved tests to the list of available tests. Do not create NRS-approved tests on the Admin>Site Specific Tests screen.
- Newly added tests are not automatically visible in the SiD Test menu.
- Selecting tests applies to your login only, not the entire site.
- To see the new test names, each staff person needs to update their own custom list of tests.
How to Customize your Test Menu
Video: How To Customize Your Test Menu (based on Teacher Login)
The Select Displayed Tests link appears on the Home tab Dashboard for staff with a teacher or admin login account.
- On the Home tab, click the Select Displayed Tests link.
- On the next screen, scroll through the test names. Make sure there's a checkmark in front of the test you want in your custom list. Uncheck the tests you don't want to see.
- Click the Save Selected Tests button.
- Confirm by looking for the new test in the Students>Assessments Test menu or Classes>Assessment Test menu.