Use mass exit to remove a group of students, staff, and/or volunteers from a class.
- Click here for how to exit a student from one or more classes.
- Click here to learn how to delete a class enrollment when a student has zero attendance hours.
- Click here for more options when exiting or enrolling entire classes at a time.
Whatever method is used, make sure attendance hours are up to date before exiting people from a class.
Mass exit a group of people from a class (requires Admin or Teacher login)
- Select the desired class from the Classes tab.
- On the Classes Summary, click the Enroll/Exit button at the top right, above the class roster.
- On the next screen, select Exit Only from the Choose an Action menu.
- On the next screen:
A. Type the Exit Date for the people to be exited.
- For classes that are no longer open, use the Class End Date.
- To exit people who have not had hours in the last month, use a
date from 30 days ago. People with attendance hours after
the date you select will not be exited.
B. Select staff*, volunteers, and students to be exited. If applicable, check the Select All Students box.
C. Click the Process button.
On the Classes>Summary screen, the names of exited people will move from the list of current staff/volunteers/students down to the Previously Enrolled section.
*Note: Once a teacher has been exited from a class, s/he will no longer be able to add student attendance or manage the class or its students.