This article covers the basics of adding tests and performing searches on the Classes>Assessment tab.
- Video: Add Assessments (4:15) (based on Teacher level login)
- Video: Review Tests for Students in Your Class (4:02) (based on Teacher level login)
The Classes>Assessment tab has a wealth of information about tests taken by students in a class. You can also add test history for students in the class.
Use filtering and searching to narrow down the list by subject or test, or to see who is eligible for testing and who has gained a level.
Search for and filter tests taken by students in the class
To begin, select a class from the Classes tab. Then click on the Assessment tab.
The column headers on this grid can be used to search for or filter tests. Most columns are self-explanatory. Here are a few that may need some explanation.
You can filter by one column or put criteria in 2 or more columns to perform detailed filters.
- To see only one testing subject, such as reading, type "read" or "reading" in the "Subj" (subject) column search box.
- To see only CASAS Reading, type "CASAS" in the Test column search box and "read" in the Subj search box. The filtered list will show tests that match both CASAS and Reading
Note that a summary of your filter requests appears under the list of results.
- To only see those who meet the 40+ hours rule and are eligible for another test, select "Checked" from the ReTest column menu.