CASAS Reading tests default to ESL levels. You can override this and designate the student as ABE rather than ESL.
1. On the Students tab, find the student.
2. Go to the History subtab. In the form at the top of the screen:
- Type the date the student was first assigned as an ABE student
- From the All History Groups menu, choose NRS Program
- From the Choose History Item menu, select ABE
3. Click the Save button.
4. On the Student>Assessments subtab, confirm that the test was changed from an ESL to an ABE level.