This article tells how to change a student enrollment date in a class.
Staff must have an admin level SiD login to edit a student's class enrollment date.
Before editing, keep these rules about student enrollment dates in mind:
- A student cannot have attendance hours recorded before s/he was enrolled in the class. The student start date must be BEFORE the first date his/her hours were entered for this class.
- A student cannot be enrolled in a class before the CLASS start date (when the class first began accepting students).
- On the Students tab, find and select the name of the desired student.
- On the Schedule subtab, go to the Currently Scheduled section. Click on the name of the class with the incorrect student entry date.
- In the form that appears, change the start date to show when the student really enrolled.
- Click the Save Changes button.