When you make a mistake entering student time, you can fix it quickly and easily - if you have Admin login privileges. The Teacher level login doesn't allow editing or deleting time records.
Use the edit screen to correct time type, attendance dates, start time, or number of hours earned. You may also delete the time record completely, but use this super power carefully! Never delete time records from prior NRS years.
Note: we recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser when editing attendance. Other browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) may not display the edit screen as expected.
Edit or delete individual student time rows
- Select the student name from the Student list or from Classes>Summary class roster.
- Click the Students>Time subtab.
- Select the date row you want to edit/delete.
- In the form that appears:
- Edit the time record by updating the incorrect fields; click Save Changes.
- Delete the time record by clicking the Delete This Time? link. Read and click through the warnings.