Here’s how Conditional Work Referral (CWR) hours appear on Table A.
- SiD looks for State Program/Conditional Work Referral on the Students>History tab.
- The CWR tag follows students when they enroll in more than one MN ABE program.
- When another site marks a student as CWR, all ABE/ESL hours earned at your site will appear on your Table A as CWR.
Students who took only a CWR class during the contact hour year AND have 30 or fewer hours can stay on the CWR line.
Remove the CWR history item when students have 30+ hours or move into academic instruction. Students will no longer be counted as CWR for any ABE program for this year.
If necessary, test students. They will be assigned to the appropriate ABE or ESL row on Table A.
- On the Reports tab> Attendance Reports section, run Table A.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to CWR.
- Click the Badge ID for the student, then go to the Students>History tab. Locate the State Program>Conditional Work Referral history item.
- Edit the history item as follows.
- When the Effective Date is from a prior state NRS year, but there is no End Date: add an End Date of the last day of the prior contact hour year, e.g. 4/30/2017.
- When the Effective Date is in this NRS year, remove the history row.
5. Re-run Table A. The student should no longer appear in the CWR row.