Here’s how Conditional Work Referral (CWR) hours appear on Table A.
- SiD looks for State Program/Conditional Work Referral on the Students>History tab.
- The CWR tag follows students when they enroll in more than one MN ABE program.
- When another site marks a student as CWR, all ABE/ESL hours earned at your site will appear on Table A as CWR.
A student who took a CWR class in the last contact hour year AND has 30 hrs or less can stay on the CWR line. When that's not the case, edit or remove the CWR history item to keep the student from being counted as CWR on this year's Table A.
- On the Reports tab> Attendance Reports section, run Table A.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to CWR.
- Click the Badge ID for the student, then go to the Students>History tab. Locate the State Program>Conditional Work Referral history item.
- Edit the history item as follows.
- When the Effective Date is from a prior state NRS year, but there is no End Date: add an End Date of the last day of the prior contact hour year, e.g. 4/30/2017.
- When the Effective Date is in this NRS year, remove the history row.
5. Re-run Table A. The student should no longer appear in the CWR row.
Once a valid test is given, the student will be assigned to the appropriate ABE or ESL row on Table A.